Security Management Policy
It is the policy of Executive Security Group Pty Ltd to provide a secure working environment by establishing and maintaining the required security measures to prevent unlawful acts against our clients, which endanger the safety and security of persons and property. In line with this policy, Executive Security has established a Security Management System for the Supply Chain, which is integrated with the company’s Quality Management System into an Integrated Management System (IMS).
Our overall company security objectives are the following:
- Provide security procedures and practices to protect our clients’ security
- Establish safeguards to reduce risk to the public and our clients’ personnel
- Improve the security skills and awareness of company personnel
- Prepare contingency measures for emergencies relating to possible security incidents.
More specific, measurable objectives and targets are set and reviewed at management review and recorded in Executive Security Group Pty Ltd’s current objectives and targets register. These objectives and compliance with the IMS are assisted by the following:
- A security assessment plan specific to each individual project
- Comprehensive training for company personnel
- Regular documented reviews and internal audits of security procedures and plans, in order to allow for constant update and improvement.
Executive Security Group Pty Ltd commits to complying with current applicable legislation, statutory and regulatory requirements, and other applicable requirements. All employees are expected to comply with the required procedures within the security plan and IMS at large and should be familiar with the relevant security duties required of them and the measures required to protect the client from unlawful acts.
Executive Security Group Pty Ltd also commits to continual improvement of the security management process. It regularly reviews this policy, including in the case of business changes, and makes it available to all interested stakeholders, including third parties when required.